Energy Independence For Your Business
A solar energy solution is a smart option for various different businesses. Many business owners, from hotels to restaurants to retail stores, are making the decision to go solar today. Solar has many benefits to your business. Not only does solar electricity reduce your operating costs, but it can also be a great marketing tool. Studies have shown that the general public responds positively to businesses that implement energy-conscious technologies, even with limited knowledge of how these technologies work. An investment in solar electricity is a smart move for your company -- and for the planet.
JB Solar Corp takes care of everything for you. From start to finish we are there for you - JB Solar Corp will always be on hand to support your system's ongoing operation, address any pre - post installation concerns, and help evaluate your system's performance throughout the warranty period.
Step One - Free Consultation
After you have selected JB Solar Corp, one of our Solar Experts will call you to schedule a date and time for our Free On-Site Analysis and Energy Audit consultation. Our free site analysis consists of visiting your business site to conduct a detailed energy usage study and facility evaluation to determine which solar energy system best fits your energy independence needs.
Step Two - Financing, Proposal, and Agreement
After our on-site Energy Audit is concluded, our Energy Expert will prepare and submit a financial package for 100% funding approval of your renewable system. Possible funding methods include Buying, Renting, Rent-to-Own, Leasing, Grants, Purchase Power Agreement (PPA). Once approved, you will be offered an inclusive "Renewable Energy Proposal" for your business building that outlines your energy independence goals.
The Renewable Energy Proposal consists of a system design, equipment list and specifications, energy cost/benefit analysis, and all associated renewable energy and energy efficiency rebates, incentives and tax credits. Once you approve our proposal, we will create a "Renewable Energy Agreement" that presents our contract terms and conditions, rebate and incentives forms, and utility interconnection requirements.
Step Three - System Design and Permits
All system designs comply with the National Electric Code and abide by state rules and regulations. JB Solar Corp uses North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioner (NABCEP) designers for your solar energy system design.
All system designs comply with the National Electric Code and abide by local rules and regulations. Upon review, modification, and approval of your system design, all construction permits will be obtained and renewable equipment will be ordered, and one of our Energy Project Managers will be assigned to your project.
Step Four - System Installation & Implementation
Upon arrival of the solar panels and parts, our professional crew will begin installing your photovoltaic solar system. Our crews arrive each day and work in a respectful and courteous manner. They will leave the site clean each evening.
Our system installation crews are productive, professional, and courteous - Installations are generally completed within 5-10 days depending on size and complexity.
Step Five - System Maintenance & Warranty
Upon completion of your system installation, you will be given a "Renewable Energy System Package" that consists of system details, warranty information, maintenance instructions, all product specifications, as well as instructions on how to inspect your system for continuous optimal energy generation performance.
5 Reasons to go Solar for your Business
- Reduce Operating Costs. A solar power system can reduce or eliminate your building's electric bill. Installing a solar power system is equivalent to prepaying for 40 years of power at a fraction of the cost you are currently paying.
- Secure your energy independence. Own your power! Lock in your electricity rates for 30 years -utility company rates have been steadily increasing by about 6.7% a year, with a 30% jump in the last three years alone.
- Federal Tax Credit and State Rebates. In addition to State rebates, through 2016, commercial entities can benefit from a 30% federal tax credit and accelerated depreciation.
- Long Term Reliability & Low Maintenance Cost. Once installed, the solar power system requires little or no maintenance (especially if no batteries are used), and will provide electricity cleanly and quietly for 25 to 40 years. Our solar panels carry a 25-year manufacturer warranty on their production.
- Go Green and boost your company image. Not only does solar electricity reduce your operating costs, but it can also be a great marketing tool. Studies have shown that the general public responds positively to businesses that implement energy-conscious technologies. An investment in solar electricity is a smart move for your company -- and for the planet.
Installations by Lyons Electric Inc.
NV C-2 License 64238-A
CA C-10 License 823390