Financial Incentives for Home and Business
JB Solar Corp can help you SAVE money and Go Green!
Take control of your energy costs and usage! Harness the power of the Sun! Instead of paying a utility company higher and higher rates for electricity, you can instead invest your money in your own solar energy system.
Utilizing Renewable Energy Sources, installing Natural Energy Systems, and using Energy Efficient products is an inexpensive, safe, and environmentally friendly endeavor and financial investment.
Energy efficient efforts are often subsidized with state, federal, and utility cash rebates, a 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit, and accelerated State and Federal depreciation schedules. To learn more about your State's Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Rebates and Tax Credits, visit energy.gov.
30% Federal Tax Credit
The federal government offers a 30% tax credit on renewable energy systems. It is important to note that as a credit, and not a deduction, you will receive the 30% back on your federal taxes. Additionally, commercial customers can take the 5-year accelerated tax depreciation on their system cost.
- Bank your extra power in the local utility-grid (net-metering)
- Benefit from Federal, State and local solar energy rebates and tax credits.
- Enjoy a 25-year warranty on solar panels and a 40-year design-life warranty
- Generate a monthly positive cash flow from day ONE
- Invest your money into your home, not your utility company
- Produce your own pollution-free, no-cost, clean electricity
- Protect yourself against continuing utility rate increases
- Save money by reducing or eliminating your electric bill
100% Financing Available for Qualified Customers
Choose the option that meets your specific needs.
- Rent-to-Own Lease Option (Home and Business)
- Tax Exempt Lease Purchase (Municipal)
- System Operating Lease (Business)
- Power Purchase Agreements - PPA (Business and Non-profits)
Solar Power Is Affordable
By eliminating or at least reducing a utility bill you already pay, finding money for solar energy is effortless. Nearly all of our customers are able to finance their system. Your new solar loan payment is a fixed rate, and is usually less expensive than what you were paying to your utility company. Especially since energy costs continue to rise steadily. This means you can defiantly save money; more than 90 percent of our customers have a positive cash flow from the first day of use.
You cannot afford NOT to go solar!
Save 50% with Rebates & Tax Incentives
Installing Renewable Energy Systems is a low-risk, high-return investment. These installations are subsidized with state, federal, and utility cash rebates, a 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit, and accelerated State and Federal depreciation schedules. State rebates, tax credits and 100% financing can minimize your up-front investment and reduce your out of pocket expense up to 50%!
To learn more about your State's Renewable Energy and Tax Credits, click on the map below: